Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby Steps

So, today I join the blog-o-sphere! Tomorrow, I conquer the world. There is so much to say and so few who will listen. So with tongue in cheek, and fingers on key board I lead the march to destiny.

Today, I changed my voter registration from "U" to "R"; Ullr, save my soul. I like to think that I am tolerant, but I can't abide a Baptist minister as a president of the FREE world. Besides, J. McCain has paid some dues, and he seems like a fiscally responsible dude, I would likely vote for him in November despite his hawkish nature. We'll see how the Alaska Republicans like a responsible, tax paying, debt-fearing citizen among their midst come Alaska Caucus day on Feburary 5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looking forward to hearing more, from another "Outside" explorationist.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "sphere," Larry! I also look forward to the rants of one crazy, old man. Is McCain endorsed by Oprah? I don't think so...sure loser. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Howdy Larry.

Post more.

Kenny.